Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Site Changes and New Name!

Hello Lovelies!

So with my absence came a realization to me about what I really find important, and what are the most important aspects in my life. Yes, fashion and shopping are a big part of my life. But when you can't find much time to go shopping, and have other things in your life going on, you can't maintain a blog about it.

That's why I wanted to switch things up to a topic that involves me every day.

What is it?

It's healthy living. I'm obsessed with healthy food, and I want to share my recipes and stories with you all! I'm planning on writing food reviews, posting recipes and pictures that are relevant to the subject. And, don't worry, I'll still be blogging about fashion and clothes, but this blog makeover will be a way for me to always have new post content! It's time to expand!

So why Chai Pink?

Because I love pink, as you know, and I love tea as well. I thought it was fitting for a health blog run by me! It combines healthy food (Chai Tea) with pink, representing the fashion aspect of my blog.

What should I know about Chai Pink?

It is catered to those who prefer to eat vegetarian, pescatarian, raw and vegan foods because those are the foods I am most interested in. I'm a pescatarian, but about half of the meals I eat are vegan, and I love raw food.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment