Last week I went to Tennessee with my family. While I was there, I ate more fast food than I have in a long time due to traveling, going out with family etc. After a day of shopping with my Grandma, she took me to a place I had only been once before: Taco Bell.
Let's set the record straight: I don't like Taco Bell. The food is fattening and greasy, there are practically no sides to get there, and this was the only salad I could see that wasn't surrounded by fried taco shell. But this salad bowl was... dare I say it, good!
It has salad, salsa, corn and a spicy dressing over rice and black beans. I took the guacamole off, because it's typically not very good at fast food places. I thought the flavors went well together! It was a nice change of pace, although a TON of food. Be prepared to eat half and take the rest home.
Food specifications: Vegetarian (Not Vegan: Contains Egg and Milk)
Scoring (1-10, 10 being best): I give it a 7. It was above average for a fast food salad, but reheated later, it tastes bad (and the portion size means you either have to reheat later or toss).

No comments:
Post a Comment