I was at the Old Navy buying some cute braided belts when, by the register, I saw some ridiculously awesome ear buds. They have three different styles: Michael Jackson's "Bad" album, Nirvana's iconic smiley face logo, and Pink Floyd (pictured).
This style was my favorite. The ear buds feel like metal, and are really nice in person. I love the retro look and the album cover on the sides, plus, they were $10. I didn't end up buying them, but they were pretty cool.
See those shoes? Funny enough, they're also from Old Navy! You would think I shop there all the time, but I really don't. The sizes aren't right for my shape (petite and a little curvy).
Anyway, the shoes are the only sneakers I own, and they are so cute. They are comfy and good for running errands the day after high heels (Trust me), and they fit my size 5 1/2 feet although they are a six.
(Psst: They're on sale at Old Navy right now for ~$17.)

No comments:
Post a Comment